Go Back   The Game Homepage Forums > Off Topic > Comedy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2013, 02:45 AM
Gamer
Tin Can

luzidiafe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Where daddy went to

Ronaldo said: in relation to all things, "the same", had only a hypothesis. But if a long time, there will be serious. Jealous because like, anger is because I care about, in a daze because I miss you, sad because don't want to lose. I believe many housewives headache is clean, originally used for the rest of the time, but often because of the tedious cleaning too tired to spend oneself. Today we recommend for a multi use and life enrichment multipurpose detergent, "mining and natural ingredients from coconut oil, corn, sea salt, can clean various hard surface and various Home Furnishing products etc.." The first Curry Beef, very delicious. Original curry on all OK, simple ah netizens angry asked: good voice is foreign,datalogic memor, I'm a singer is foreign, diving program is foreign, even my father where are foreign, China exactly have original entertainment? I can tell you is very strong, there is! That is: the news broadcast... [cool] Dalian Changhai County wild sea cucumber, instant abalone! In the hot hot! Winter tonic, gifts! A new batch of instant abalone! In 30 A, 25 a small "shell"! Instant sea cucumber is divided into large and medium-sized mistress,datalogic gd4430, can cook to eat! **** this breakfast more than two egg cake a big pack a cup of tofu curd now I minutes. 相关的主题文*: 如何调节自己?_煤矿员工帮助计划