Power Drill
Better than 24.54% Better than 24.54% Better than 24.54%

hano2 will become famous soon enoughhano2 will become famous soon enough

the reds r trailing the cardinals by 18.5 games biiaaatch
Old 09-02-2009, 02:38 AM
Gamer
Power Drill
Better than 38.84% Better than 38.84% Better than 38.84%

PartyPants has a spectacular aura aboutPartyPants has a spectacular aura aboutPartyPants has a spectacular aura aboutPartyPants has a spectacular aura about

Dodgers got Jim Thome from the White Sox :0.

If we reach the World Series, we got a win DH.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:26 PM
Gamer
Power Drill
Better than 38.84% Better than 38.84% Better than 38.84%

PartyPants has a spectacular aura aboutPartyPants has a spectacular aura aboutPartyPants has a spectacular aura aboutPartyPants has a spectacular aura about

FFFUUU!

The playoffs are underway and I'm the last one to have posted. I am disappoint.

Dodgers lead the Cards 2-0. I'm shocked and appalled.

Rockies and Phillies are tied at 1-1.

Angels are up 1-0 over Boston.

Yankees are up 1-0 over Minnesota.

Both my Wild Card picks(Tampa Bay and San Fransisco) failed.
Old 10-23-2009, 08:20 PM
Super Moderator
RoboSapien
Better than 77.53% Better than 77.53% Better than 77.53%

Dylan has a reputation beyond reputeDylan has a reputation beyond reputeDylan has a reputation beyond reputeDylan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Dylan Send a message via MSN to Dylan Send a message via Skype™ to Dylan

What a game yesterday (Yankees Angels).

I was saying during it "Scioscia is going to make a bad move and kill them, just wait" (although I didn't want that to happen, I could just tell he was unsure what to do). That 6 run inning by the Yankees, Lackey would have been able to end it, but here comes Scioscia proving me right. He takes him out, and on the FIRST PITCH the new pitcher throws it right down the middle and wam, three run double (and those count as earned runs against Lackey).

But then the Angels, thanks to Vlad, were able to come back.

I say it's going to end in 7 games, but I'm not going to make a guess at who, I just hope it ends with a good game.

Whoever wins will have their hands full with the Phillies. They'll have to hope that the Phillies are a little rusty after their break.
Old 10-24-2009, 03:14 AM
Gamer
Recycle Bin
Better than 0.83% Better than 0.83% Better than 0.83%

Location: In a box, over the rainbow, in cloud, over your house
MattE will become famous soon enoughMattE will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post

I was saying during it "Scioscia is going to make a bad move and kill them, just wait" (although I didn't want that to happen, I could just tell he was unsure what to do). That 6 run inning by the Yankees, Lackey would have been able to end it, but here comes Scioscia proving me right. He takes him out, and on the FIRST PITCH the new pitcher throws it right down the middle and wam, three run double (and those count as earned runs against Lackey).

I say it's going to end in 7 games, but I'm not going to make a guess at who, I just hope it ends with a good game.

Whoever wins will have their hands full with the Phillies. They'll have to hope that the Phillies are a little rusty after their break.
lol. the phillies look like they'll be good for a long time.

Need a sig? Just check out my sig shop by clicking my sig, this text, or by visiting the art forum.

Cool, I just noticed I have a yellow bar in rep, though I'm not entirely sure how good that is, or if I even really care.

Invisible text FTW!
Old 10-24-2009, 03:29 AM
Banned
Electric Can Opener

tall. has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Smile

Quote:

Quite the opposite of me (Your first sentence). I want the Angels to win, I'm not sure why, but my sixth sense wants them too. The Yankies/Angels will have 7 games, but I believe the Angels will win, because they have started getting better and are making outstanding comebacks, which most likely increased their morale by a lot. I want the Phillies to win the WS, I'm in the area, plus I like their pitcher, and batters, such as Ryan Howard and Jason Werth (misspelled?). The Angels/Yankees will have a rough time from here on out in their own series, and then the victor with the WS, I wonder if they will be able to deal with the all pressure and what-not. My opinions
Old 10-24-2009, 04:41 AM
Super Moderator
RoboSapien

Dylan has a reputation beyond reputeDylan has a reputation beyond reputeDylan has a reputation beyond reputeDylan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Dylan Send a message via MSN to Dylan Send a message via Skype™ to Dylan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattE View Post
lol. the phillies look like they'll be good for a long time.
Yeah they got a lot of good young players that will be good for quite some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tall. View Post
Quite the opposite of me (Your first sentence). I want the Angels to win, I'm not sure why, but my sixth sense wants them too.
A good game's a good game no matter who wins. And the Angels won, like you wanted, yet you didn't think it was a good game?
Old 10-24-2009, 02:57 PM
Banned
Electric Can Opener

Smile

Quote:
Yeah they got a lot of good young players that will be good for quite some time.

A good game's a good game no matter who wins. And the Angels won, like you wanted, yet you didn't think it was a good game?
I meant that I wanted the Angels to win, while you wanted the Yankees to win. I did think it was a good game. Sorry if I it was misunderstood.
Old 10-24-2009, 05:18 PM
Super Moderator
RoboSapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by tall. View Post
I meant that I wanted the Angels to win, while you wanted the Yankees to win. I did think it was a good game. Sorry if I it was misunderstood.
No, I wanted the Angels to win too, I could just tell by the look on Sciocia's face that he was going to make a bad move.
Old 10-24-2009, 05:51 PM
Banned
Electric Can Opener

Quote:
No, I wanted the Angels to win too, I could just tell by the look on Sciocia's face that he was going to make a bad move.
I understand, that's amazing how you knew, I had no clue that he was going to blunder, but he did