Go Back   The Game Homepage Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-01-2010, 01:11 AM
ganon95's Avatar
Gamer
Power Drill
Better than 76.31% Better than 76.31% Better than 76.31%
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: your mom
Posts: 1,538
ganon95 is a jewel in the roughganon95 is a jewel in the roughganon95 is a jewel in the roughganon95 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to ganon95 Send a message via MSN to ganon95 Send a message via Yahoo to ganon95
Default 5 things i love and 5 things i hate

LOVE

------



5)



4)




3)



2)




1)



(expecially when they wear bikini's and other revealing stuff like that )
-----------------


HATE


--------


5)





4)



(to clear up you idiots who think this picture means i hate black people and america...this is hating on OBAMA)

3)





2)





1)


__________________
the game homepage requires a lot of skills, napoleon dynamite would love this site

reputation accepted =] (in other words, gimme freakin rep!) lol

www.youtube.com/ganon95 <---go to, you know you want to

www.ganon95.newgrounds.com <--go to also =]

my wii console code: 2242-3765-6839-7457

Brawl friend code: 5327-6009-9939

Last edited by ganon95; 08-02-2010 at 05:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-01-2010, 01:24 AM
DarkAssassin's Avatar
Gamer
Power Drill
Better than 5.23% Better than 5.23% Better than 5.23%
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,492
DarkAssassin is infamous around these partsDarkAssassin is infamous around these partsDarkAssassin is infamous around these partsDarkAssassin is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to DarkAssassin
Default

i'm gonna just go ahead and post 10. things i hate instead.

1. mormons. f#cking mormons. dont know why, just do.

2. these douches:



seriously assholes, get the hell out.

3. stupid people

4. dumbasses

5. ppl wh0 talk lyk ths & hav no since of sntence strcture.

6. child rapists. if your going to have sex with a child, do it in hell. if your going to force them into it, chop of your **** and feed it to a dog.

7. justin bieber fangirls. it's okay to like his music, but wanting to marry someone you've never met, never talked to, never even seen in person, just because he can sing is bordering the line of being a psychopath.

8. 10 year olds who think they're badass.

9. newfags who join a site and suddenly think they own it.

10. these fags:



seriously who wants to watch a show about ugly skanks and douchebag assholes?
__________________
I've been around these parts for a long time.

No one ever really liked me much.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-01-2010, 02:43 AM
D3athM4chine80's Avatar
Gamer
Power Drill
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,361
D3athM4chine80 is just really niceD3athM4chine80 is just really niceD3athM4chine80 is just really niceD3athM4chine80 is just really niceD3athM4chine80 is just really nice
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganon95 View Post
5)



No. No way. I will not put up with this.

Sushi is better then any food. (And it's healthy too! )

Sushi cannot be hated! (Unless you are allergic to fish, rice or seaweed. Then you're pretty much screwed)
__________________
THIS. Is a signature.

Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-01-2010, 02:52 AM
CWMCHAOTIC's Avatar
Gamer
Power Drill
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: nowhere
Posts: 1,315
CWMCHAOTIC is infamous around these partsCWMCHAOTIC is infamous around these partsCWMCHAOTIC is infamous around these partsCWMCHAOTIC is infamous around these partsCWMCHAOTIC is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAssassin View Post
\why hate them
they're already gonna get shot
__________________
Did you know that when someone annoys you, it takes forty-two muscles to frown, But it only takes four muscles to extend your arm out and smack'em in the head

d is for death
because death is certain
even free houses sometimes
have to close the curtain

g is for glory
cause my fate will be gory
if i do a ka-ka bang
to leave behind my story
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-01-2010, 05:16 AM
ZL123's Avatar
Gamer
The Fridge
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Somewhere in the space-time continuum, obviously.
Posts: 2,778
ZL123 will become famous soon enough
Default

Yeah... nice to know......
BTW, are those cats yours?
__________________


My RR levels here

http://tinyurl.com/yjk2nzz

http://internetometer.com/give/10594 << click

Cheers!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-01-2010, 02:40 PM
Monshraider's Avatar
Gamer
Air Conditioner
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Inside my computer, in C:\Documents and Settings\pp\Desktop
Posts: 2,629
Monshraider has a spectacular aura aboutMonshraider has a spectacular aura aboutMonshraider has a spectacular aura aboutMonshraider has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAssassin View Post
i'm gonna just go ahead and post 10. things i hate instead.

1. mormons. f#cking mormons. dont know why, just do.

2. these douches:



seriously assholes, get the hell out.

3. stupid people

4. dumbasses

5. ppl wh0 talk lyk ths & hav no since of sntence strcture.

6. child rapists. if your going to have sex with a child, do it in hell. if your going to force them into it, chop of your **** and feed it to a dog.

7. justin bieber fangirls. it's okay to like his music, but wanting to marry someone you've never met, never talked to, never even seen in person, just because he can sing is bordering the line of being a psychopath.

8. 10 year olds who think they're badass.

9. newfags who join a site and suddenly think they own it.

10. these fags:



seriously who wants to watch a show about ugly skanks and douchebag assholes?
3-4-5 are pretty much the same lol.
__________________


O o
/___________________________ _\
|
ima firin ma laser bllaaaaaaaghhhhh!
\_
\ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ Ż/

All Hail Strangefolk.


Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-01-2010, 04:51 PM
ganon95's Avatar
Gamer
Power Drill
Better than 76.31% Better than 76.31% Better than 76.31%
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: your mom
Posts: 1,538
ganon95 is a jewel in the roughganon95 is a jewel in the roughganon95 is a jewel in the roughganon95 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to ganon95 Send a message via MSN to ganon95 Send a message via Yahoo to ganon95
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZL123 View Post
Yeah... nice to know......
BTW, are those cats yours?
they are not, do a yahoo search for "cats"
__________________
the game homepage requires a lot of skills, napoleon dynamite would love this site

reputation accepted =] (in other words, gimme freakin rep!) lol

www.youtube.com/ganon95 <---go to, you know you want to

www.ganon95.newgrounds.com <--go to also =]

my wii console code: 2242-3765-6839-7457

Brawl friend code: 5327-6009-9939
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-01-2010, 07:19 PM
Musashi's Avatar
Gamer
Can Opener
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Pergatory.
Posts: 61
Musashi is on a distinguished roadMusashi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Musashi
Default

Are you saying you hate black people or are you saying you hate President Barack Obama?

If so, why?
__________________
"Never fear shadows. They simply mean there's a light shining somewhere nearby."


Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-01-2010, 09:41 PM
Banned
Recycle Bin
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Failure is Unforgivable.
Posts: 560
Superterry can only hope to improve
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
Are you saying you hate black people or are you saying you hate President Barack Obama?

If so, why?
beh. haven't you mention about using quotes?

anyways, here's the things i like:

1. Combat Arms
2. Linkin Park
3. Sushi (the one that my mom makes has no fish!)
4. Platform Racing 3
5. Acting like the world's biggest fag on TGH XD

Things I hate:

1. Runescape
2. People that hates Asians
3. superfags like Kipples
4. players that ragequits and make a huge deal over that one little game.
5. Braces (THEY'RE A PAIN IN MY A**!)
6. Hackers (they have no life...)
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-01-2010, 09:51 PM
proglote's Avatar
Gamer
Power Drill
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Recife, PE (Brazil)
Posts: 1,325
proglote will become famous soon enoughproglote will become famous soon enoughproglote will become famous soon enoughproglote will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superterry View Post
beh. haven't you mention about using quotes?

anyways, here's the things i like:

1. Combat Arms
2. Linkin Park
3. Sushi (the one that my mom makes has no fish!)
4. Platform Racing 3
5. Acting like the world's biggest fag on TGH XD

Things I hate:

1. Runescape
2. People that hates Asians
3. superfags like Kipples
4. players that ragequits and make a huge deal over that one little game.
5. Braces (THEY'RE A PAIN IN MY A**!)
6. Hackers (they have no life...)

so basically.. you hate yourself?
__________________


thanks to Tali for that ^^
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




Please support this website by checking out our sponsors!

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.