Go Back   The Game Homepage Forums > Off Topic > Introductions and Farewells

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2016, 02:32 PM
Gamer
Recycle Bin

tobytt will become famous soon enoughtobytt will become famous soon enough
Post I'm Back! (Who cares?)

Hello! I am back for now, and its been a long time since I have been here. Yes, I was an idiot. Yes, I definitively shouldn't have been there when I was, but I am back now. Unfortunately, it seems that this site is broken now. Although the Red Remover: Blast has been made, if nothing changes here, I fear for the site's shutdown. Red Remover is truly a nostalgic game for me, and I will not forget it, nor will I forget the people who were here to support me. Thank you for all your unconditional support. Have a digital cookie.

I doubt I will be here for long, like this very thread. However, Gaz, if you truly can bring this site back from where it is now, I will be glad to rejoin this once again. Red Remover is a truly fun game. If you are to do one thing, though, please let us play our levels again. I really want to try again all the ones that I made and other people's, and unfortunately this just can't happen. I doubt it will happen, but I can still hope.

Again, I know that I was naive and oblivious when I went into this site. Thank you for dealing with my idiocy.

Also, if anyone is into Age of Empires 2, Total War: Rome 2, EUIV, or Civ, let me know. We might be able to play together.

~Tobytt
http://forums.thegamehomepage.com/bo...tml#post692424

I am back! It is surprising to see at least a relative resemblance of a community after this site has been essentially dead. I will check up periodically, making Box Clever levels (and hopefully, if custom levels in Red Remover are fixed) and Red Remover levels.

Last edited by tobytt; 09-09-2016 at 02:34 PM.

Tags
tobytt=fag, tobytt=not fag