Go Back   The Game Homepage Forums > News > TGH News and Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2010, 08:35 PM
Gamer
The Fridge
Better than 29.01% Better than 29.01% Better than 29.01%

Kath is just really niceKath is just really niceKath is just really niceKath is just really nice

I'd get it, but I just need a iPhone now. Bah.

Insert odd and partly meaningful quote here when one stops procrastinating.
Old 06-16-2010, 10:13 PM
Gamer
Power Drill

D3athM4chine80 is just really niceD3athM4chine80 is just really niceD3athM4chine80 is just really niceD3athM4chine80 is just really niceD3athM4chine80 is just really nice

A dollar...the smallest amount. Make it free or put it on the computer. I'm sticking to the internet version.

Thank you.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:26 AM
Gamer
Power Drill
Better than 24.54% Better than 24.54% Better than 24.54%

hano2 will become famous soon enoughhano2 will become famous soon enough

Gaz i cannot beat Hard Ball...any help
Old 06-26-2010, 08:06 PM
Gamer
Tin Can

Jumperjeff is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
The official Red Remover app is finally out on the iPhone! It has almost twice as many levels as the web version and costs 99c (59p). This is new territory for me (the first iPhone app I have personally launched) and I'm really excited about it. If anybody here plays it I'd love to get some feedback. Special thanks to Colin Payette who did some wonderful work coding this app
I loved the web version and I can only imagine how much effort you put into creating it. When I read that there was an iPhone version, I bought it immediately. 99cents is a small price to pay to thank your for your work.

Now, how the heck do you complete 42 and 54 on par???

I can't unlock the bonus levels because of those two. I have completed all the others on par and in bonus mode, but can't figure these two out. Any help would be appreciated!

I went back and thought some more and figured out 54 but I'm still really stuck on 42...

Last edited by Jumperjeff; 06-26-2010 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-26-2010, 10:31 PM
Gamer
Power Drill

D3athM4chine80 is just really niceD3athM4chine80 is just really niceD3athM4chine80 is just really niceD3athM4chine80 is just really niceD3athM4chine80 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by we23 View Post
A dollar...the smallest amount. Make it free or put it on the computer. I'm sticking to the internet version.
I just got it as I was going on a 4 hour road trip and beat all levels on par and on bonus mode but there is still something locked. It is to the right of par. Any help would be appreciated and +1 rep would be given.

Thank you.
Old 06-27-2010, 01:22 AM
Gamer
Tin Can

If you tell me how to get level 42 in par I'll have all the main levels done and maybe I'll figure out how to unlock the last bit.
Old 06-27-2010, 10:55 PM
Gamer
Power Drill

I'll get back to ya later.
(Before the end of the day)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hano2 View Post
Gaz i cannot beat Hard Ball...any help
here...

hold the iPhone - iPod - iPad - straight up (so the escape button is facing the floor) and click both pinks. Then click the blue circle on the right of the green on your left. Vice versa. Then click the blue on the left of the reds going up and down. Done on par.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumperjeff View Post
If you tell me how to get level 42 in par I'll have all the main levels done and maybe I'll figure out how to unlock the last bit.
Here YOU go...
again, hold the iPhone, Pad or Pod with the escape button facing the floor. Click the stationary pink block the moving pink going > is on. Just before the pink hits the green, click the pink stationary block it's on. The pink going > should go off the screen and the green should be on top of the other one. Now click the stationary pink that the two greens and a pink are on. Now the green going > should be on the blue block. Click the movable pink and then all the other stationary pinks.

Will from now on help anyone for +1 rep or more.

Thank you.

Last edited by D3athM4chine80; 06-27-2010 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-30-2010, 02:35 AM
Gamer
Tin Can

That worked perfectly. Thanks a lot. I haven't beat the bonus levels on par yet so I can't help with that last locked button but if I complete everything I'll post the results here.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:26 PM
Gamer
Power Drill

Okay thanks because I still haven't gotten the last thing. LOL

Thank you.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:18 PM
Gamer
Tin Can

Do you mean the button at the bottom beside "Bonus mode"? Or do you mean the little square under the levels and beside "open", "locked", "solved", "par", "locked"?

I assume it's the second thing because mine says locked too. The button beside Bonus Mode is Russian Broadcast.

I have completed all the levels but can't see doing the last one on par. Still fighting with that one...